THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

-AnImE-wAtChEr-


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Natsu Dragneel Of Fairy Tail

Natsu Dragneel Of Fairy Tail

"
I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!"

Natsu Dragneel (ナツ・ドラグニル Natsu Doragoniru) is a Fire Dragon Slayer, a member of the Fairy Tail Guild, and the leader of Team Natsu. He is the main male protagonist of Fairy Tail.

Natsu Dragneel (ナツ・ドラグニル Natsu Doragoniru) ialah Dragon Slayer Api, seorang ahli Fairy Tail , dan pemimpin Kumpulan Natsu. Dia Watak lelaki utama Fairy Tail.

Basic SpellsEdit

Advanced SpellsEdit

Dragon God SpellsEdit

Lightning Flame SpellsEdit


0 comments: